Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Forrest Oak...


Maybe it is the spelling...the double "r" in "Forrest" can throw people off when they are searching on the street name. I have a feeling though, it is because this place is a dump. As I have said before, "You can't polish a turd."

Back in February we profiled this unseemly abode (link).

The owner was trying to get $305k in December; by February the new owners (Fannie Mae) tried to extricate themselves of this box for $279k. I laughed at the time - in fact, I am laughing right now.

I believe I made the comment, "Good luck with that."

I know, I know, it is all Bernanke's fault...or was that Greenspan. If Bernanke had bailed out the investment bankers yesterday by cutting the rates, we would all be sitting pretty. (Sarcasm)

Well anyway...as predicted...it remains in the hands of the last sucker to hold the devalued note.

Currently being offered at Fannie Mae for $235k - ouch.

No comments: